Pathways Hospice has medical social workers who can assist family members in the administrative aspect of hospice care. We can arrange for:
- Hospital Sitter Services
- Coordination of Interdisciplinary Care
- Supplementary Therapies (if applicable)
- Insurance Claims Processing
- Access to Hospice Care Equipment
- Planning Burial Arrangements or a Living Wake
These and more support services are available to your family through our Social Service team. Please call 979-704-6684 for further inquiries.